OT Re: Juarez Cosmetic piano restoration

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Wed, 01 Sep 2004 08:50:55 -0600

At 09:47 PM 8/31/2004 -0700, you wrote:
Fellow list folk,
     First off, let me apologize for the wasted time spent reading some of
these posts.
I'm proud, though, of the fact that I deleted many of my responses, after
12 minutes, or hours, or whatever.

    Mr. Andersen has ignored information given to him privately and
publicly, and does not deserve any more responses from me.

   If anyone has concerns or questions about any of the recent posts
concerning the SAMA plant, please feel free to contact me privately at
nicho@zianet.com, or phone me at 505-642-8640.

>Fair enough?

No. Not hardly.

>My best wishes to you.....

Yeah, right.

>David Andersen
>
>P.S. Why did it take an angry post for you to reveal your involvement with
>SAMA?
>Or have I missed something in the past?

Oh, I'd say something got missed. But, according to Mr. Andersen, it's up
to the rest of the world to make sure he doesn't miss anything.

Regards,
Guy Nichols

"Controversy equalizes fools and wise men and the fools know it."
                 Oliver Wendell Holmes (1809-1894)