Juarez Cosmetic piano restoration

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 06:23:50 -0500

At 9:47 PM -0700 8/31/04, David Andersen wrote:
>...  I challenge you to follow through and put me in front of one of
>your pianos installed in a home or church or whatever close to where
>I live.  If it's good, say B+ to A- commercial-grade piano work,
>I'll publicly apologize and I will give you a quote to use in your
>marketing.
>
>Let's be honest: the "pianos from Juarez"  have a less than stellar
>reputation and word of mouth currently among techs; this could be an
>unprecedented opportunity to change that perception.
>
>Fair enough?

Up to now, David, having read many of your posts on Pianotech, I have
felt your integrity was unquestionable.

These comments of yours suggesting honesty and fairness, and your
sense of importance for endorsement purposes, has changed that.

For the record: I am not one of those "among techs" you imply.

Keith
--
Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician