Is this still a piano oriented list or what?

Alan Forsyth alanforsyth@fortune4.fsnet.co.uk
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 01:32:08 +0100

H(EAR) H(EAR)
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: antares=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 9:02 PM
  Subject: OT: Is this still a piano oriented list or what?

  Sure, I understand, but you know Phil, there are many other countries =
in the world and the USA is not the centre of the Universe.
  I would never ever bother you with the Danish politics, or the Dutch =
politics or Martian politics, or any politics.
  I have been on this list for quite a number of years, and besides =
valuable piano stuff, it has taught me one other very important thing : =
subscribers to this list should not discuss political stuff nor =
religious stuff because it leads to nothing, and I mean nothing. Look at =
all the emails we have seen in regard to American politics the last =
couple of days... it has been an ongoing clash of very personal views =
and in the end, nobody has won.
  If one is for this President, then the other is for the other =
President. If one person likes to convert others to his Christianity, =
then another will try very hard to change that to Whatever-ism.
  It is an endless story which will never be resolved and the history of =
this list has proved that.
  I am all for tolerance, but OT has become a masked ball.

  However, I am a mere guest here, so, if y'all don't agree with this, =
then maybe it is time for me take da consequences of my actions?

  friendly greetings
  from
  Andr=E9 Oorebeek