top 10

Carl Teplitski koko99@shaw.ca
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 17:44:01 -0500

" I just have an ear for dirt. "Can't tell one note from another. Somebody told

me I sing in the key of " R, or H."  So how would I know when the piano needs
tuning ??
I told him he was in the majority, so leave it to me, and I will give you a
heads up around
the time when you should consider tuning.  I promise, if I come over, and the
piano
doesn't need tuning, I won't tune, but will take you and your wife for lunch
instead. How
is that for a deal ??? Sounded good to him, and I tuned his piano for quite a
while, before
he gave it to one of his kids in another town.

Carl / Winnipeg