OT: Is this still a piano oriented list or what?

David M. Porritt dporritt@mail.smu.edu
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 15:28:14 -0500

Andre:
I don't think you'll get any argument on this post because it's=
 so obvious that you are 100% correct!
dave
David M. Porritt, RPT
Meadows School of the Arts
Southern Methodist University
Dallas, TX 75275
dporritt@mail.smu.edu

From: antares <antares@euronet.nl>
To: Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: OT: Is this still a piano oriented list or what?

On 30-okt-04, at 21:10, Phil Bondi wrote:

After Tuesday's election, I suspect we'll get back to most things=
 piano..maybe not!

Phil Bondi(Fl)

Sure, I understand, but you know Phil, there are many other=
 countries in the world and the USA is not the centre of the=
 Universe.
I would never ever bother you with the Danish politics, or the=
 Dutch politics or Martian politics, or any politics.
I have been on this list for quite a number of years, and besides=
 valuable piano stuff, it has taught me one other very important=
 thing : subscribers to this list should not discuss political=
 stuff nor religious stuff because it leads to nothing, and I=
 mean nothing. Look at all the emails we have seen in regard to=
 American politics the last couple of days... it has been an=
 ongoing clash of very personal views and in the end, nobody has=
 won.
If one is for this President, then the other is for the other=
 President. If one person likes to convert others to his=
 Christianity, then another will try very hard to change that to=
 Whatever-ism.
It is an endless story which will never be resolved and the=
 history of this list has proved that.
I am all for tolerance, but OT has become a masked ball.

However, I am a mere guest here, so, if y'all don't agree with=
 this, then maybe it is time for me take da consequences of my=
 actions?

friendly greetings
from
Andr=E9 Oorebeek