OT: Is this still a piano oriented list or what?

antares antares@euronet.nl
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 22:02:44 +0200

On 30-okt-04, at 21:10, Phil Bondi wrote:

> After Tuesday's election, I suspect we'll get back to most things=20
> piano..maybe not!
>
> Phil Bondi(Fl)

Sure, I understand, but you know Phil, there are many other countries=20
in the world and the USA is not the centre of the Universe.
I would never ever bother you with the Danish politics, or the Dutch=20
politics or Martian politics, or any politics.
I have been on this list for quite a number of years, and besides=20
valuable piano stuff, it has taught me one other very important thing :=20=

subscribers to this list should not discuss political stuff nor=20
religious stuff because it leads to nothing, and I mean nothing. Look=20
at all the emails we have seen in regard to American politics the last=20=

couple of days... it has been an ongoing clash of very personal views=20
and in the end, nobody has won.
If one is for this President, then the other is for the other=20
President. If one person likes to convert others to his Christianity,=20
then another will try very hard to change that to Whatever-ism.
It is an endless story which will never be resolved and the history of=20=

this list has proved that.
I am all for tolerance, but OT has become a masked ball.

However, I am a mere guest here, so, if y'all don't agree with this,=20
then maybe it is time for me take da consequences of my actions?

friendly greetings
from
Andr=E9 Oorebeek

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...