OT Politicals

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 10:06:35 -0700 (PDT)

These were designated as "conventional weapons", which
Iraq was allowed to keep. But the International Atomic
Energy Association had them sealed, anyway, and
apparently Saddam obeyed the order to leave them alone
under the prescribed sanctions. It was not until the
disruptions caused by the U.S. invasion that they were
looted and have now fallen
( certainly ) into the hands of those who hate the US.
     For this you may thank President Bush at the
polls on Tuesday.
     Thump