OT Political

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 11:31:23 EDT

Bob
  Yes, I know but it seems everyone would like to get it out of there  system
somewhere.
  Regards,
   Dale

OT's  --AARGH!  Especially political OT's. There have
been more posts about  politics the last couple of days
than about our profession.    When I log onto the list
to discuss piano technology, political posts are  the
last thing I want to have to waste my time deleting. I
have strong  thoughts on political matters and other
potential areas of discussion but I  don't think that's
what the purpose of the piano tech list is intended  to
be. Please, please, take it somewhere else.  Let's
stick to the  subject.
Aren't there other places and better places for  those
discussions?
Thank you.

Bob