OT Politicals

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 08:16:18 -0600

NEWS ITEM;
Ben Lauden tape is a computer generated tape skillfully produced by =
Michael Moore.
Lets get some more ridiculous ideas out there Huh!
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Erwinspiano@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 10:59 PM
  Subject: Re: OT Politicals

      Julia
    Yes & they were a banned weaponry under the U.N. sanctions. Hmmmm, =
why weren't they found before. I mean they were there looking for 11 =
years afterall.
     Dale

      I am confused. I thought they said Bush lied about weapons of mass =
destruction being in Iraq.  Then today, they said that of the 380 tons =
of materials, a portion of it was the type of explosives that were =
necessary components to make/detinate nuclear weapons.

                Aren't nuclear weapons weapons of mass destruction?=20

      Julia
      Reading, PA=20