OT Political

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 02:55:12 EDT

In a message dated 10/29/04 11:04:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
LarryinAtlanta@aol.com writes:

> Patriots do not put the good of the country below their own opportunistic
> ambitions.

Larry,

And our current president fits into this category?

Wacko theory time:  I may be overly cynical, but I believe that having the
ambition that it takes to run for and achieve a high political office should
probably disqualify most of the people that seek it, especially president of the
USA.

Presidential draft or lottery, anyone?..;-}

Dave Stahl