OT Politicals

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 00:59:26 EDT

Julia
  Yes & they were a banned weaponry under the U.N. sanctions.  Hmmmm, why
weren't they found before. I mean they were there looking for 11  years afterall.
   Dale

I am confused. I thought they said Bush lied about  weapons of mass
destruction being in Iraq.  Then today, they said that  of the 380 tons of materials, a
portion of it was the type of explosives  that were necessary components to
make/detinate nuclear  weapons.

Aren't nuclear weapons weapons of mass destruction?

Julia
Reading, PA