OT Political & Perfect Pitch

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:08:47 -0700

It's election time.  People are aroused--there's nothing wrong with
that.  I'm just surprised no one is posting about the Red Sox.

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Phillip Ford
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 3:43 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: RE: OT Political & Perfect Pitch

Christmas?  Let's see - 27 posts marked Political, or words to that
effect,
so far today (and the day is still young), including some from posters
who
have loudly proclaimed in the past their objections to OT or political
posts.  I'd like to propose a new definition for Perfect Pitch:

It's when you pitch a Republican and he strikes a Democrat (or vice
versa)
and they knock a little civility into each other (and hopefully are
rendered speechless for some protracted period of time in the process).

PF