OT Political

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson0984@mchsi.com
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:24:32 -0500

Your first statement is true. My opinion alone does not dictate the =
winner. My vote for Kerry will help to pick the winner however.=20

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: LarryinAtlanta@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 2:12 PM
  Subject: Re: OT Political

  In a message dated 10/29/04 3:09:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, =
rsnelson0984@mchsi.com writes:
    With out question Sarah, the best stated opinions. You win this =
debate. Rich=20

  But that is after all, just your opinion. And your opinion alone does =
not dictate the winner, much as democrats would like for that to be the =
case. Many hold a different opinion than you do.=20

  For instance - there was another man during the founding years of our =
nation who considered himself a patriot as well, following Sarah's view =
of what constitutes a patriot. His name was Benedict Arnold.