just one rubber mute, was over-all tuning discussions, was How we hear

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 01:25:28 -0700

> okay, I want to watch the movement of the rubber mute. How do you tune th=
> whole piano using one rubber mute? From start to finish, please please.

Hey, dude, if you come to the CA state PTG convention in February, you can
watch me.  Me and old Dale Erwin are rentin=B9 us a couple a=B9 them booths, an=
we=B9ll be bringin=B9 a couple of our re-whatevered beauties
For y=B9all to drool over <g> You can come and watch the movement of the
rubber mute in person.

DA