Larry's Termites!

Clyde Allen tunepiano1@yahoo.com
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 23:53:04 -0700 (PDT)

Another thing, I was told by an exterminator that
termites must return to a water source regularly. If
the piano is wrapped carefully in plastic so that the
termites cannot get to water they will die. How long
this takes I don't know. An exterminator may be able
to answer that question.

If the piano is infested the whole house is at risk.

Clyde Allen
Silver Spring, MD