top 10

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 18:53:35 -0700

I used to like the NBA, NFL but never got into Baseball.   I gave=
 up the NBA for NCAA tournament.  Can't stand football anymore.  =
 But after watching some Baseball playoffs and the World Series,=
 I'm starting to get an appreciation for the game.   There is a=
 lot to the game...

David I.

From: James Grebe <pianoman@accessus.net>
To: Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Re: top 10

Living in St. Louis and not being a sports fan I am glad it is=
 all over.  The news on all our channels did not have news for=
 the last week, just sports, and weather at the game time and=
 anything having to do with baseball.  This is our priorities,=
 sports over what is happening in the city and world?  Glad it is=
 over.
Jim
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups
(314) 608-4137
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010