OT Political

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 18:42:14 -0700

Yeah, like 150,000 Republican signatures mean anything...give me=
 a break.

David Ilvedson

From: <LarryinAtlanta@aol.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Re: OT Political

In a message dated 10/28/2004 6:40:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,=
 davidlovepianos@comcast.net writes:
If you know something about John Kerry being a traitor you should=
 report
him--and soon.  He may be elected President.  It is a crime,=
 afterall,
and I'm sure Mr. Ashcroft would want to look at your hard=
 evidence.
Don't hold back, Carl, do your duty.  Withholding evidence of=
 capital
crime might just be a crime itself--especially one as serious as
treason.

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net
You mean like this?
-------

DATE: 12 October 2004

CAMPAIGN UPDATE: The Petition for Indictment of John Kerry=
 reached its
target of 150,000 signatures in September. (This petition for
indictment will remain online for informational purposes
[see http://patriotpetitions.us/], and will accept additional
signatures, which we will report each quarter after the petition=
 for
indictment is filed.)

Dear Fellow Patriot,

The petition for indictment of John Kerry, for "giving aid and=
 comfort
to the enemy," and, thus, to disqualify him for national office,=
 has
reached its goal of more than 150,000 signatures. On Monday, 18
October, the petition will be delivered by registered courier to=
 Vice
President Richard Cheney (in his capacity as Senate President),=
 Senate
Majority Leader Bill Frist and Attorney General John Ashcroft=
 today.

Though John Kerry has an extensive and well-documented record of=
 anti-
American activities over the past three decades [see "John Kerry:=
 More
aid and comfort..." at http://FederalistPatriot.US/alexander/],=
 it is
his acts of treason in 1970-71 that are the subject of this=
 petition
for indictment.  Our appeal notes both Kerry's violations of the=
 UCMJ
(Article 104 part 904) and U.S. Code (18 USC Sec. 2381 and 18 USC=
 Sec.
953), and calls for his disqualification for public office in
accordance with the Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment, Section=
 3,
which states: "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in
Congress, or elector of President and Vice- President ... having
previously taken an oath ... to support the Constitution of the=
 United
States, [who has] engaged in insurrection or rebellion against=
 the
same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

Why prosecute John Kerry now?

In October 2003, Mr. Kerry chose to make his Vietnam war record=
 the
centerpiece of his campaign for the presidency; this has been
especially true since his primary victory in March 2004 [see=
 "Kerry's
Quagmire..." http://FederalistPatriot.US/alexander/]. In=
 response,
more than 165,000 signatories of the above-referenced petition=
 for
indictment have made his war record the centerpiece of their=
 campaign
to disqualify Kerry from public office.

We understand that no action is likely to be taken on this=
 petition
until after the 02 November election. Be it known, however, that=
 on 03
November, we will seek full recourse in an effort to have John=
 Kerry
prosecuted for acts of treason and disqualified from any future
campaign for any national office. We are thus committed to=
 holding Mr.
Kerry accountable for his actions, as there is no statute of
limitations for acts of treason.

Thank you for taking the time to sign this petition for=
 indictment.
Rest assured that your voice will be heard.

Semper Vigilo, Paratus, et Fidelis!

Mark Alexander Publisher, The Federalist Patriot