OT Political Re: How we hear to David Andersen OT

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson0984@mchsi.com
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:31:33 -0500

It's too bad, you haven't taken the time to learn the truth
about John Kerry. I don't mean the biased truth preached by Fox News or the
Swiftboat vets that only think they know the truth. I have taken the time,
Kerry was and will be a fine commander. See what PBS has to say about both
Bush and Kerry.

 Frontline The Choise 2004
you can see it on PBS or online.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/choice2004/

Do you think it would be better to serve under General Custer?
You know Bush is a lot like Custer. Custer was last in his class. Custer
didn't listen to advisers. Custer sat his horse high on the hills looking
across the Little Big Horn toward the camped indians. His scouts and
commanders were telling him this is really not a good idea! He didn't
listen.