OT-Road Service

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:34:40 -0500

>>It is scary. Imagine the devastating effect of full disclosure and
absolute
truth on societal, professional and personal relationships. Utterly
disastrous! I can't imagine how we could possibly get through the day and
maintain the status quo without lies and/or misrepresentation.

Ron N<<

That's the answer! That's how we can make our society good: more government
monitoring and more police checkpoints. The more we let government monitor
the more honest people will become. It's the New Freedom. We're trying a
more full scale version out in Iraq.

Faith in a deity you can't see is too old fashioned. Faith in the state god
is where it's at. The state god can make us good. We just have to bow the
knee, bare every detail of our lives to it, give it our guns and be willing
to turn over all our wealth. Then we'll be free. Then we'll have peace. Why
don't the Iraqis get it?

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272