top 10 -- OT (sort of)

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks@yahoo.com
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:51:43 -0700 (PDT)

Well, as a private piano instructor, I have had several good excuses why a child hasn't practiced all week, or able to come to their lesson.

1.  "I didn't practice much, cause my dollie was sick."
2.  Parent - "We can't make it to lessons today because my daughter just went to take a nap, and I don't want to wake her."

Oh well...I still get paid.

I haven't had any excuses really about piano tuning yet, but it looks like I have a lot to look forward to.

Matthew

Ron Nossaman <rnossaman@cox.net> wrote:

>Ouch! That one hurts!
>
>Terry Farrell
>

> > By far the "worst" (at least it ticks me off the most) excuse is:
> > "She's only a beginner."
> >
> > later,
> > Guy

To a couple of the tougher cases, I've suggested a "beginners vasectomy"
until they're sure they are going to stick with it, or learning to drive in
a car with no brakes, to make sure they're serious before any money is
unnecessarily wasted.

Ron N

Matthew Todd
Todd Piano Works