How we hear to Jeneetah

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:07:02 -0700

> An hour and a half? Surely that includes restringing, voicing and a full
> regulation.
> =20
> Or do you mean you are not a bionic tuner? Not too many of those around t=
hese
> parts!
> =20
> Terry Farrell

Oh Terry----I do the voicing and regulation telepathically---I=B9m the Uri
Geller of=20
piano tuners, although I don=B9t like to reveal it.  I actually do everything
with the awesome power
of my mind.

I=B9m not physically making keystrokes right now; I=B9m just THINKING about it,
and it=B9s happening.

Oh wow.  Man.

David =B3it=B9s all in the mind, dude=B2 Andersen