How we ... tune !

Quentin Codevelle quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:05:52 +0200

Hi Jeneetah,

I don't know why, but after reading your message 2 times with attention, =
I fear you felt I was arrogant with you, which was absolutely not the =
case.

Andre talked about this problem sooner.
I mean it is difficult sometimes for us "from the old europe" (and in =
particular those who do not speak english since they are young) to write =
things in a way that the sense will be clearly understood, so that what =
we want to make you understand is clearly understood by everybody.

Maybe I interpreted your reply the wrong way.

I wouldn't allow myself to give any "tuning lessons" to anybody because =
it's been only 4 years I'm in this business.
All I wanted to do is sharing how I have been taught to tune during my =
apprenticeship, what should be done (according to my masters) and what =
shouldn't.

For the moment, I'm anything but a very good tuner, I hope I will one =
day, but there is still plenty of pins to turn before this happens. But =
the satisfaction is that it is getting better every day, thanks to the =
methods I was given by my teacher.

I hope we understood each other.
I'm more than everybody in the basis-learning process, and my intention =
was not to say what is wrong or not to experienced techs like you and =
the most part of the ptg technical forum.

Quentin