OT-Road Service

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 07:49:12 -0500

:-)

Barbara Richmond
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 5:40 AM
  Subject: Re: OT-Road Service

  Hi Barbara,

  Sorry to hear about your bad experiences. After busting windows out of =
almost every car I have ever owned (why don't they make cars with those =
little corner vent windows anymore?), I finally bought a new-to-me car =
('92 Lincoln Town Car - you can put your whole shop in the trunk!) that =
has one of those electronic keypads on the door.=20

  Now if I could just remember that darn code.......  ;-)

  Terry Farrell