Baldwin mod E

Wed, 27 Oct 2004 06:41:59 -0500

At 06:27 10/27/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>HI Conrad,
>Thanks for the reply.  I also ran across a Baldwin grand, originally in
>the St. Louis Theatre in the late 20's that had an H before the serial
>number. Still wondering what it meant?
>Any others?
>Jim
>James Grebe

"H", or "K"?  Our "C" is #K54464 (1926).  I think there might be something
in the archives about the "K", ,but I haven't had the chance to czech.

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder