Aligning sostenuto tabs on a U-3

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 06:11:34 -0400

Newer S&S 1098s have a sostenuto.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Dean May=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 10:10 AM
  Subject: RE: Aligning sostenuto tabs on a U-3

  >>They had another high-end upright, with a "W" in the name, that had =
also sostenuto.  Mason Hamlin was the only other brand that surfaced in =
my search of the archives.  Any others that are common to run into?  =
Older S&S perhaps?

  =20

  WX-7. I service one and it is pretty nice.=20

  =20

  I've seen older Baldwins and it seems like some others with sostenuto. =

  Dean

  Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

  PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

  Terre Haute IN  47802