Soft blows

Bec and John bjsilva001@comcast.net
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 21:28:15 -0400

Hi Jenneetah,

Just to respond to what you wrote (below) from my own experience.

I use very moderate blows when tuning and, as of 4 years ago, I almost
always tune for my own recitals. I've gotten better since then, but I
can't say I remember any more than a little movement developing in some
unisons (they were still acceptable however) - I've always been very
particular about unisons. In case you were wondering, I usually perform
a mostly technical programme.

Though I don't have to worry about firing myself :)

- John