OT-Road Service

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 19:00:36 -0500

Hi Barbara,

Sorry about your travails! My cell phone service (Cingular Wireless) has
a free towing (up to $50.00) and free lockout service for $3.00-4.00 a
month extra (I can't remember). I've used it many times and believe me,
I've gotten my money's worth and have never paid a nickle extra and the
longest I've ever had to wait was about 1 hour! And I was way on the
outskirts of Houston at the time! You might look into something like that.

Avery