OT-"Bad American"

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 20:04:17 -0700

Urban legend.

Go to:

http://www.snopes.com/language/document/carlin.htm

and check it out.

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of pianolover 88
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 7:24 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: OT-"Bad American"

YES, I'M A BAD AMERICAN
by George Carlin

I Am Your Worst Nightmare. I am a BAD American. I am George Carlin.

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some mid
level
governmental functionary, be it Democratic or Republican!

I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized, and does
not
entitle you to anything.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, try to do it in English.

I think fireworks should be legal on the 4th of July.

I think that being a student doesn't give you any more enlightenment
than
working at Blockbuster. In fact, if your parents are footing the bill to
put
your pansy ass through 4 years plus of college, you haven't begun to be
enlightened.

I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God when and where
they
want to.

My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers, and whoever canceled
Jerry
Springer.

I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time arguing about it.

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I didn't wander forty years In
the
desert after getting chased out of Egypt. I haven't burned any witches
or
been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you! So, shut the hell up
already.

I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse
Jackson
practices, where he gets his money, and why he is always part of the
problem
and not the solution. Can I get an AMEN on that one?

I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry ass if you're
running
from them.

I also think they have the right to pull you over if you're breaking the

law, regardless of what color you are.

I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want
you
deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for
the
next four years.

If this makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BAD American.

If you are a BAD American too, please forward this to everyone you know.

We need our country back!

Hell YEAH George!

Terry Peterson