seminar in Bruxelles

Fri, 22 Oct 2004 21:39:08 +0100

Actually folks... I think its just about high time you folks set up one
of these seminars over there. Andre likes southern California, he spends
a good deal of time out there in the desert someplace when he gets a
chance to vacation over there.  David Andersen has a bunch of high class
customers,  a suitable piano should be easy enough to find. Andre can
send over a set of Renner Wurzens for David to do the install on, and
leave the instrument unneedled for Andre to come and show his stuff. You
could transport the piano to the California or SW regional PTG
convention for an all day class for the first voicing, hammer shaping
and prep for final voicing, then on the second day, Andre could finish
off the job in a kind of open house situation where interesteds could
drop in for a half hour or so, ask questions etc and still catch some of
the other second day classes.  This way he could handle 30 to 40
participants and still get quite alot taught to the seminar
participants.  On the 3rd day, the instrument could be used for some
kind of a mini concert, or at least put on display for artists and
pianists alike to check out.

Just an idea.

RicB