65 Chevy 3/4 ton truck with one man piano loader for sale, cheap.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:35:45 -0700 (PDT)

List,
    I put about $3,500 into the mechanicals on this
thing less than 3,000 miles ago. Then the transmission
disintigrated, and it sat for 4 months before I
started it again. Now it runs roughly
( bad gas? stuck float in carb? )
I found another tranny for $100 but have decided to
let the truck go because I have 3 others and don't
move many pianos anymore. $1,500, obo. Atlanta area.
Has:
     Rebuilt NAPA engine, bored to about 300CI. L-6
New: Heater motor and core, wiper motor, steering
column, steering box,  radiator, all new front end
everything ( ZERO slop in steering! ) exhaust system,
alternator, electric winch., etc.. A good project for
someone who wants a  picturesque vehicle that can load
pianos ( uprights ) solo. Detacheable rack for grands.
     $1,500 obo.
     G Stelter
     (770) 725-5949

--- Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>