Epoxy on soundboards

ANRPiano@aol.com ANRPiano@aol.com
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 02:30:28 EDT

In a message dated 10/20/2004 11:34:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
Erwinspiano@aol.com writes:

You mean rough after the epoxy application? Right? then  lacquer.

Yes, I don't know if I mentioned it but I put on two coats usually.   The
first ends us quite rough, we sand it, and then apply a second coat which  will
usually come out fairly smooth, but because of the very long dry time has
picked up all sorts of nasties which need to be sanded out.  It certainly  is
harder to sand than lacquer but it is doable.

Andrew