Metric

Sarah Fox sarah@graphic-fusion.com
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:20:56 -0400

Terry,

> <<Aren 't they always the same kind of guys? They usually drive around in
> old pick ups or Chevvies, smoke cigars, drink Coors or Buds, wear baseball
> caps, and kick against any so called progress if it is coming from
> 'abroad'.
> >>

> Oh....you mean HETEROSEXUALS? (I.E. Real Men)

Oh gawd...  LOL!!!  I can't stop laughing!!!

Oh it hurts...  Oh my.....

Peace,
Sarah,
a one-worlder Yank who is rather fond of metric

PS Let's see...  An inch was based on the length of an English king's thumb.
A foot was based on the length of his foot.  Now that Americans have taken
over this archaic system and use it to do battle over the Internet, I
propose we have a new unit corresponding to the length of the average
cyber-weapon, which would of course be 8 inches.  Can any of you Europeans
help us out with this one?  How big was Henry VIII's weapon.  Eight inches
also?  Is there already some metric unit, or can we claim full rights to
this one????

Sorry....  I really couldn't resist!