Viennese Grand

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 19:11:25 -0700

Avery Todd said: "And without even knowing the brand name???? :-)"

YUP! (For those who don't know what I'm talking about, the "Viennese" =
grands were lovely looking instruments w/backward striking hammers. =
These actions are "clunky" in their feel and I don't like them! There =
are a few that prefer them, (Pianist types). With Pianist Types, all =
bets are off most of the time anyway, so....? It was simplistic action =
that felt like it. What else can I say....Kinda like Square Grand =
actions only worse. An oddity like Over Damper Uprights, IMO. Totally =
outlived their use way before people quit making them.
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I