Extracting glued bridge pins

Sun, 17 Oct 2004 14:42:14 -0400

Thanks Horace and all -

I recently purchased the key bushing iron set up from Pianotek, having not
replaced the one I used while at Manhattan School, but had not yet had the
occasion to use it.  This will provide the opportunity.  Thanks.  Terry, I
know I've seen the item you mentioned, but I can't recall where. Do you know?

David Skolnik