Pearl River and Kohler & Campbell

Marcel Carey mcpiano@videotron.ca
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:38:28 -0400

I would never advise any public place (church, school, hotel) to buy a
Chinese made piano. Maybe in 5 or 10 years, but for now the ones I had
(against my will) to work with I didn't find them satisfying at all.
Young Chang or Samick would be the lowest I would advice them to go
to.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC