tuning lower notes

Bec and John bjsilva001@comcast.net
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:17:16 -0400

Hi,

I have enjoyed reading everyone's response on this matter, but I just
wanted to say I particularly appreciate the response from David
Anderson and Ron Koval. I have been reading so many posts on this list
about various tuning methods deliberately based on partials and I have
never even consciously thought about them - I just tune what I think
sounds good (overly-simplified description) :), or perhaps, the "whole
tone" as it was put.

So it's nice to hear from others who tune in what I would say a more
natural way. Though not to dismiss my genuine interest in hearing other
people's tuning methods.

- John