Books

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks@yahoo.com
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:03:21 -0700 (PDT)

I really didn't take into consideration that you weren't talking to me.  That was horrible of me.

Thank you for spelling my name right.

Matthew

Joe Bond <joegarrett@earthlink.net> wrote:

Matthew,
First of all I wasn't talking/posting to you! Secondly, the time it takes to scrounge around for a used copy, would cost you more in time than a new one would cost. Certain books, IMO, are well worth looking for a used copy. Especially, the Tomes and out of print stuff. However, a simple call to the  Home Office and you've got your book within a few days.
Happy Now?!!! Sheesh!

Joe Garrett <joegarrett@earthlink.net> wrote:
Julia said: "A book titled: On Pitch was suggested and I am loooking
for a used copy. "

Why? A new copy is not very expensive!

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police