visual cortex and delicious foodstuffs OT

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 00:12:09 +0100

Knowing Jason I am sure of his humour in this and all such things.

Personally, I think it wise to give folks the benifit of the doubt in
such matters, and wait until  very direct and clearly insultuous remarks
are made before raising my e-voice as it were. We're all one big family
when it comes down to it, with a common interest and love for music and
pianos. Assuming one anothers good intentions and paying effort to
maintaining ones own politeness in treating with one another should be
the hallmark of our list community. And indeed, with very few notable
exceptions down through the years, it has been so.

Keeping it light as usual

Cheers
RicB