Glass soundboard

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 15:19:53 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sarah, Everyone,
     I have been working for 30 years  ( off and on )
on a  radically unusual soundboard design which will
overcome all the deficiencies of the traditional form,
yet still sound "like  a piano ". I haven't built it (
time/money ) but my experiments seem to confirm that I
am definitely "on the right track".
     If someone came forth whom I could trust, willing
to sign a pledge of confidentiality and also willing
to help me go through the grief of patenting the
thing, I wouldn't mind partnering with them to build a
prototype and perhaps put it into production.
     ( I DO have 60,000 square feet of factory space
and a big machine shop to play with! )
     Reply privately if you don't think this is a
joke.
     Thump