3 questions

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 15:45:43 EDT

<<  Anyone know of a good source of rubber bands?  I use them for keeping the
lids on small plastic and metal parts boxes, but can't seem to get more than
six months out of them before they disintegrate and break.  I've given up on
the office supply store variety, and am using the nice wide, strong ones from
broccoli and celery my wife brings home. But even they have a short life.
Anyone?  >>

Go to a hardware store and get large, thin, O-rings.
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT