ethics discussion to the next level

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Fri, 08 Oct 2004 13:40:20 -0400

John Musselwhite wrote:

> ....there is a fast-drying alcohol-based hand sanitizer gel called
> "Purel" that many nursing homes and hospitals insist you use before
> entering the building. Keep a small bottle in the car and get in the
> habit of washing your hands with it before *and after* you tune in a
> customer's home.

This is sound advice. Being among the dying breed of smokers in the
world, I would not think of putting a cigarette to my lips before
washing my hands after an appointment. I believe it's products like
Purel that have prevented me from having a bad cold or virus for a few
years now..ever since I have been using it.

Phil Bondi(Fl)