screw holders

Thomas Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Thu, 07 Oct 2004 17:32:19 -0700

Patrick,

I'm very satisfied with mine. I haven't used the Phillips type, but mine
is a slot screw holder, 9" long, made by Bonney. Got it in a hardware
store. I've had it about 20 years and it works very well for starting
flange screws. The magnet on the other end is just as handy for when I'm
removing an upright hammer and the screw drops down behind the jack.

Tom Cole