ethics discussion to the next level

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 17:00:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi DL! You forgot ONE LITTLE THING....the piano tuner
ALSO did not wash his hands prior to going to work
( something I always do as soon as I enter the home )
leaving greasy filth ( from his steering wheel )  and
salty sweat all over the piano's interior, causing
rust on the strings, pressure bar, etc ....
     Thump