Dampp-Chaser Power Cord Organization

Rick Bazemore tunericks@yahoo.com
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 20:14:56 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to hear from those of you who have gotten down to a fine science organizing and installing the Dampp-Chaser power cords so that they really look impressive should a client ever think to look under their piano after investing $500+ in a humidity control system.  The components themselves are not a problem for me, but those cords are a mess!  I've thought about using shrink wrap in some way.  Any and all suggestions are welcomed and pics would be great too.

Rick Bazemore