Luxury Items

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 14:53:58 -0700

Ron N. Said: "Yea, but that's surely going to limit your market and =
maximize your
> aggravation. Are you sure you're up to it? "
Pappa Ron,
Yes! However, I said I would "rather" have those kind of clients. Do I =
have many of those? Not no, Hell No! Most of my clients are the average, =
normal types, that consider my services as a necessary evil....or =
worse!<G> They are the ones that help the ole cash flow!<G> Can't and =
don't want to do without them! BUT, A guy can dream can't he?<G>
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I