ethics question

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Wed, 06 Oct 2004 00:15:26 -0700

>  I figure 2 hours. My shop time is $60 per hour. that's $120 tuning/servi=
ce
> bill. Find another house call type service working as cheap as most of us=
 do.
>    Food for thought
>    Dale Erwin

Amen. I=B9ve said it before and I=B9ll say it many more times:  good piano
tuners and technicians have always undervalued their worth, and still do
today.  If you feel like a seasoned pro, and CAN MAKE A RADICALLY POSITIVE
DIFFERENCE in a piano in a short time, you deserve a six-figure income and
tremendous respect.

It=B9s all in your head, boys and girls.

Go for the high end, inside and out.

My best to all in this beautiful craft.....

David Andersen