Luxury Items

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Tue, 05 Oct 2004 21:32:47 -0500

>And I, damned sure, ain't no cheap date!<G> I'm always amazed and dismayed
>at a lot of techs. devaluing themselves. I'd rather have a few good
>clients that don't mind the price, but want GOOD, then a whole bunch of
>penny pinching, el stupido types that wouldn't know a tuning from a pile
>of dog poop!<G>
>Best Regards,
>
>Joe Garrett, R.P.T.

Joe,
Yea, but that's surely going to limit your market and maximize your
aggravation. Are you sure you're up to it? I'm reminded of an immortal (for
me, anyway) Jim Harvey line to the effect that "the customer is seldom, if
ever, right". We all know that's the case, but it's a hard road, presuming
to rely on performance over the induced impression of service. Still, it
appeals...

Hi Jim, how's it?

Ron N