Rebuilding Decisions....

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 19:05:18 -0700

Ron,
We're on the same page!<G> Tis' a good thing you clarified, a bit.<G> As =
for the Odd sided bridge pin thingee, it's a real bone of contention. If =
they advertise a specific size, then, in my book, they damned well =
better be that size. I hate suprises, which is what happened a while =
back. It put me behind the eight ball and I damned sure don't need some =
others to put me there, as I can do that to myself just fine, thank you =
very much!!!!
 Yes, I can make my own bridge pins, I don't like to, but given the =
current, I don't give a rip suppliers, I'm forced to=20
waste a lot of my time on this foolishness! That's what has me so =
steamed. Oh well, another couple of decades and the world won't have me =
to beat up!<G> (I hope)
End of Rant.
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police