ethics question

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 10:05:04 EDT

Barbara, Richard
   I decided to raise my price after the septic tank  guy charge me $70 bucks
an hour to dig for the cover for my tank. Question  really is ,How long does
it take to schedule,prep tools & car,drive  ,kibitz with client, pet the dog,
remember there kids names & tune the  average piano?
 I figure 2 hours. My shop time is $60 per hour. that's  $120 tuning/service
bill. Find another house call type service working as cheap  as most of us do.
   Food for thought
   Dale Erwin