OT Windows XP SP2

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 04 Oct 2004 23:24:55 -0500

I've never heard yet of anyone recommending installing this update. Yet!
Except Microsoft, of course. Even our university recommends waiting because
of all the possible conflicts with major programs.

Besides that possibility, I've also heard to wait until at least "most" of
the bugs in the update are fixed. You think there won't be some???? :-)

Avery